CELEBRITY SKIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
Affiliates
New Replies
Latest topics
» [twitter] @ulyssesrichardson
{ THE SITE WIDE PLOT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:31 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)
{ THE SITE WIDE PLOT Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:19 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» like father like duaghter ((lucille yahea idk rn))
{ THE SITE WIDE PLOT Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:37 pm by Darren Kosovan

» half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy))
{ THE SITE WIDE PLOT Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:29 pm by Sandy Richards

» the richardson residence ((hilary and amy lee; visitors allowed))
{ THE SITE WIDE PLOT Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:34 am by Amy Lee Richardson

» RICHARDSON, Sandy
{ THE SITE WIDE PLOT Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 pm by it me

» BARNHART, rosie
{ THE SITE WIDE PLOT Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:43 pm by Apple White

» [twitter] @jupiterroxx
{ THE SITE WIDE PLOT Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Jupiter Roxx

» ULYSSES RICHARDSON'S TROUBLED REBELLION
{ THE SITE WIDE PLOT Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:04 pm by Entertainment Weekly

The Weather
celebrity skin by Daenerys Targaryen on Grooveshark
Chatbox
Credits
Forum skin is created by PeachSmoke of Hitskin. Modifications are by Xaria. The forum descriptions are made by ab aeterno of Shine. The application is by Anna/little dove of Shine. Lyrics are from Hole's Celebrity Skin. No copyright infringement was intended. This site was created and modified on Google Chrome, so things may be out of place if any other browser is used. Don't steal anything from here unless given permission; be original.

{ THE SITE WIDE PLOT

Go down

{ THE SITE WIDE PLOT Empty { THE SITE WIDE PLOT

Post by Apple White Tue May 27, 2014 7:11 pm

{ THE SITE WIDE PLOT Tumblr_inline_n696ajY43V1rucghh
w i l l  y o u  d o  a n y t h i n g  f o r  m o n e y ?
that's the question everyone asks themselves at one point in their life. some will even sell their soul to the devil to achieve fame. some on the other hand, believe that you should just do what makes you happy and achieve fame without joining the illuminati. they call themselves the killuminati. the illuminati theories in hollywood are actually true, and rumors are being made up on whether celebrities are aliens, reptillians, and even the antichrist. which side will you be on? will you sell your soul or will you fight the illuminati?
Apple White
Apple White
Admin

https://celebrityskin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down