CELEBRITY SKIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
Affiliates
New Replies
Latest topics
» [twitter] @ulyssesrichardson
THE SEPHORA QUEEN SHOW: INTERVIEW WITH LUCILLE KOSOVAN ((lucille)) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:31 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)
THE SEPHORA QUEEN SHOW: INTERVIEW WITH LUCILLE KOSOVAN ((lucille)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:19 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» like father like duaghter ((lucille yahea idk rn))
THE SEPHORA QUEEN SHOW: INTERVIEW WITH LUCILLE KOSOVAN ((lucille)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:37 pm by Darren Kosovan

» half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy))
THE SEPHORA QUEEN SHOW: INTERVIEW WITH LUCILLE KOSOVAN ((lucille)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:29 pm by Sandy Richards

» the richardson residence ((hilary and amy lee; visitors allowed))
THE SEPHORA QUEEN SHOW: INTERVIEW WITH LUCILLE KOSOVAN ((lucille)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:34 am by Amy Lee Richardson

» RICHARDSON, Sandy
THE SEPHORA QUEEN SHOW: INTERVIEW WITH LUCILLE KOSOVAN ((lucille)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 pm by it me

» BARNHART, rosie
THE SEPHORA QUEEN SHOW: INTERVIEW WITH LUCILLE KOSOVAN ((lucille)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:43 pm by Apple White

» [twitter] @jupiterroxx
THE SEPHORA QUEEN SHOW: INTERVIEW WITH LUCILLE KOSOVAN ((lucille)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Jupiter Roxx

» ULYSSES RICHARDSON'S TROUBLED REBELLION
THE SEPHORA QUEEN SHOW: INTERVIEW WITH LUCILLE KOSOVAN ((lucille)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:04 pm by Entertainment Weekly

The Weather
celebrity skin by Daenerys Targaryen on Grooveshark
Chatbox
Credits
Forum skin is created by PeachSmoke of Hitskin. Modifications are by Xaria. The forum descriptions are made by ab aeterno of Shine. The application is by Anna/little dove of Shine. Lyrics are from Hole's Celebrity Skin. No copyright infringement was intended. This site was created and modified on Google Chrome, so things may be out of place if any other browser is used. Don't steal anything from here unless given permission; be original.

THE SEPHORA QUEEN SHOW: INTERVIEW WITH LUCILLE KOSOVAN ((lucille))

2 posters

Go down

THE SEPHORA QUEEN SHOW: INTERVIEW WITH LUCILLE KOSOVAN ((lucille)) Empty THE SEPHORA QUEEN SHOW: INTERVIEW WITH LUCILLE KOSOVAN ((lucille))

Post by Sephora Queen Fri May 30, 2014 11:04 pm

Sephora was sitting at her table with the cameras about to be rolling with an audience patiently waiting. This time, she was interviewing the Jawbreaker star Lucille Kosovan. The room smelled like apple pie with all sorts of country themed furniture decorated the set to give the people what kind of background Sephora had grown up on. The cameras began reeling and she exclaimed, "Hello, y'all! This is 'ta Sephora Queen show! Ta'day we have two guests on 'ta show, 'ta first one is 'ta Jawbreaka star who has a character known 'ta be Satan in heels, Court'nay Shayne and is also starring in James Slade's debut film. She is 'ta one and only Lucille Kosovan! 'Ta second one is known for being in 'ta indie film business as a directah currently working on his debut film, and he is 'ta one and only James Slade! Let me show y'all a clip from Jawbreaka, and let's welcome 'ta one and only, Lucille Kosovan!"
Sephora Queen
Sephora Queen

Back to top Go down

THE SEPHORA QUEEN SHOW: INTERVIEW WITH LUCILLE KOSOVAN ((lucille)) Empty Re: THE SEPHORA QUEEN SHOW: INTERVIEW WITH LUCILLE KOSOVAN ((lucille))

Post by Lucille Kosovan Sat May 31, 2014 12:06 am

Picking at her nails nervously, Lucille almost didn't realize it was time for her to walk onset. Though she was now a fairly well known and respected figure in the industry, she still hadn't quite gotten used to interviews and the like, especially not ones that were broadcasted on live television. Nonetheless, this was something she had to do, not just for the film's promotion, but also for a little extra publicity.
So, she took a deep breath of air in, and did her best to appear confident as she walked on set and took her seat across from Sephora.
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

THE SEPHORA QUEEN SHOW: INTERVIEW WITH LUCILLE KOSOVAN ((lucille)) Empty Re: THE SEPHORA QUEEN SHOW: INTERVIEW WITH LUCILLE KOSOVAN ((lucille))

Post by Sephora Queen Sat May 31, 2014 10:37 am

"So, honey, how has been life lately?" asked Sephora to Lucille; she always referred to everyone she interviews as honey or sweetie due to her southern nature.
Sephora Queen
Sephora Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:51 am

"Well, life's actually been pretty busy at the moment," she said, "y'know, with filming and everything. But it's definitely still been good. And the film is coming along very well! Everyone I've met so far has been really great and friendly, and they're all amazing at what they do."
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephora Queen Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:53 am

Nodding, she then asked Lucille, "So far, the closest we ever gotten about the film's plot is a teaser picture posted by your boyfriend, Ulysses, on twitter. Will you be able to tell us about a bit of the film?"
Sephora Queen
Sephora Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:01 am

"Well," Lucille took a moment to clear her throat before she continued to talk, "I obviously can't tell you everything about the film, but I certainly can tell you a bit about the film! So far it's like, well...it takes place in the 1920s, for starters. And basically it's like this really cool sort of gangster flick. I'm really not good at describing these things, but I trust you know what I'm trying to say."
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephora Queen Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:05 am

"So, it's some sorta mobstah film, right?" Sephora asked, "Don't worruh, honey, it's okay since even I'm not 'tat good at describin' various knick knacks."
Sephora Queen
Sephora Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:41 pm

"Yes! You just summed it up perfectly," Lucille laughed, "of course, there's more to it than just that, but I'm not going to spoil it for you."
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephora Queen Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:44 pm

Sephora gave a toothy smile and decided to ask her a question related to her current relationship, "What's it like datin' yuh co. star Ulysses?"
Sephora Queen
Sephora Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:02 pm

Lucille couldn't help but blush a little bit at the question. "He's uh...he's very romantic. And sweet. It's just really great, and he's such an amazing guy! Plus, not only is he an incredible boyfriend, but he's also really professional when it comes to his job, and very easy to work alongside."
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephora Queen Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:20 pm

Aws were heard through the audience, so she felt is was very appropriate to ask another question related to their relationship, "'Tat's good 'tat he's an amazin' guy. So, what do y'all do outside of workin' on 'ta film?"
Sephora Queen
Sephora Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:20 pm

"Well, with that question, there are obviously a few things that wouldn't be very appropriate to admit to in front of a live TV audience," she giggled, "but, we're really just like any normal couple! We fool around sometimes, but we also have our really intimate, romantic moments."
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephora Queen Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:52 pm

"What was it like meetin' him? 'Ta two of y'all are both child stars," asked Sephora because she doesn't know whether or not they met recently or if they've known each other for years.
Sephora Queen
Sephora Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:37 pm

"I actually didn't meet him until we began working on this film together," Lucille admitted, embarrassed because Ulysses has been a pretty respectable figure in the entertainment business since he was young. "But it was definitely a huge honor to meet him regardless."
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephora Queen Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:04 pm

She nodded and responded, "So, honey, what was it like to work on 'ta movie Jawbreaka? It got bad recepshun, but I loved it. It ain't like Mean Girls."
Sephora Queen
Sephora Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:32 pm

"Oh, it was lots of fun!" Lucille replied, laughing. "I know the critics were pretty harsh on it, but I'd still consider it a good movie, and I'm not just saying that because I'm in it. But yeah, the rest of the cast were all very supportive and it was just like, a great experience. I've stayed friends with most of my costars from that film, too."
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephora Queen Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:23 am

'Tat's good to know, sweetie. How do you handle some rumahs that surround ya and 'ta people close to ya? 'Ta wildese one I can remembah from 'ta top of 'ma head has to be 'ta one where you were thought to be engaged with 'ta shock rocker Jupitah Roxx shortly before he came out. I didn't know why some people took it seriouslay, it clearlay wasn't true," asked Sephora changing the topic to be about various rumors.
Sephora Queen
Sephora Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:21 pm

"Oh, yeah...that one," Lucille rolled her eyes at the memory. "That was such bullshit, not to be vulgar or anything, but really it was. I've never really even like, met the guy, aside from running into him at a few events and whatnot."
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephora Queen Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:36 pm

She gave a nod agreeing, "I hated 'tat rumah too. I don't know how some people thought 'tat it was true. It sure ain't true. They were hollerin' like a stuck pig. 'Tat's fo sure.
Sephora Queen
Sephora Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:53 pm

"Yeah," Lucille couldn't help but laugh once she really thought about how ridiculous the rumor was, "I don't even know how it started."
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down