CELEBRITY SKIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
Affiliates
New Replies
Latest topics
» [twitter] @ulyssesrichardson
this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open)) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:31 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)
this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:19 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» like father like duaghter ((lucille yahea idk rn))
this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:37 pm by Darren Kosovan

» half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy))
this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:29 pm by Sandy Richards

» the richardson residence ((hilary and amy lee; visitors allowed))
this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:34 am by Amy Lee Richardson

» RICHARDSON, Sandy
this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 pm by it me

» BARNHART, rosie
this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:43 pm by Apple White

» [twitter] @jupiterroxx
this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Jupiter Roxx

» ULYSSES RICHARDSON'S TROUBLED REBELLION
this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:04 pm by Entertainment Weekly

The Weather
celebrity skin by Daenerys Targaryen on Grooveshark
Chatbox
Credits
Forum skin is created by PeachSmoke of Hitskin. Modifications are by Xaria. The forum descriptions are made by ab aeterno of Shine. The application is by Anna/little dove of Shine. Lyrics are from Hole's Celebrity Skin. No copyright infringement was intended. This site was created and modified on Google Chrome, so things may be out of place if any other browser is used. Don't steal anything from here unless given permission; be original.

this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open))

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open)) Empty this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open))

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:20 pm

Ulysses was with Lucille at the grocery store surprisingly not mobbed by random ass people. He was looking at two boxes of angelhair pasta brands trying to see which one would be the more quality brand along with which one would be the cheapest despite how rich he was.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open)) Empty Re: this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open))

Post by Christopher Dumas Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:31 pm

Christopher was, as usual, rather bored with his job and, after having checked out what seemed like a hundred people, though that was an exaggeration, he decided to consult the manager who was currently on job and see if he could switch shifts with someone else for a while.
Christopher Dumas
Christopher Dumas

Back to top Go down

this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open)) Empty Re: this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open))

Post by Lucille Kosovan Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:31 pm

Lucille couldn't help but roll her eyes at Ulysses and his poor decision making skills. "C'mon, honey, just put both in the cart," she said, walking up closer behind him, "we can see which one tastes better tonight, then we'll know for next time, alright?"
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:33 pm

"I don't know why I didn't think of that earlier. I guess that's what happens when you have poor sleeping habits," he replied putting both in the cart.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:44 pm

"Mhmm," Lucille nodded, "that's why you should try to go to bed when I tell you to. You stay up much too late most of the time, then when you finally come to bed I'm already asleep," she sighed, pushing the cart forward through the aisle.
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:46 pm

Ulysses looked up and responded, "I don't know why, but I think I have chronic jetlag or something since sometimes I think it's like 3 in the afternoon when it's really 11 in the morning,"
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Dumas Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:57 pm

Christopher's boss had asked him to restock aisle #5, which he got to as soon as he was able to, and gladly. For some reason he could hardly stand handling checkout; it was just so unbearably boring to him.
Christopher Dumas
Christopher Dumas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:01 pm

Ulysses walked into aisle #5 with Lucille and began looking at all the boxes of cereal they had trying to see which ones he'd like to get.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:03 pm

"Hey honey," Lucille called back at Ulysses, having walked quite a bit ahead of him, "are Cheerios fine?" she asked, looking through the cereals as she pushed the cart along.
As usual, she had failed to pay attention to where she was going, and mistakenly pushed her cart into what seemed to be an employee. "Shit!" she exclaimed, "I'm so sorry, are you alright?"
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:27 pm

Seeing Lucky Charms, he grabbed it from the shelf for the fucking marshmallows. Ulysses fucking loves cereal marshmallows. Why? Because fuck the police and because he is Ulysses FUCKING Richardson.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Dumas Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:57 pm

Christopher quickly recovered from the cart hit, and looked down at the floor, trying to count all of the cereal boxes he had dropped by mistake when the cart had hit into him and taken him by surprise.
"It's fine," he turned back to face her as he spoke, "it's really my bad, anyway! I wasn't paying attention, I suppose."
Christopher Dumas
Christopher Dumas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:02 pm

Hearing a voice, Ulysses ran over to where Lucille was to see a store employee that she had apparently bumped into, so he just put his box of cereal in the cart.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:16 pm

Lucille hadn't really made eye contact with the man, nor had she really taken note of his facial features, until he had spoken to her.
"Hollyyy shiit! You look a lot like my boyfriend," she exclaimed, making a hand motion towards Ulysses. She stared at the man for a moment in disbelief before she remembered the *current* situation and bent over to help pick up some of the dropped cereal boxes.
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:28 pm

Unsure of what to make of the situation, Ulysses immediately pinched himself and got down to the floor to help and said, "Is this real life? or is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide. No escape from reality. Before I end up singing all of 'Bohemian Rhapsody', all I'm going to say is that this is some Prince and the Pauper kinda shit."
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Dumas Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:53 pm

Christopher had no idea how to feel about the situation, and thus he decided to sing something he thought would be fitting. He cleared his throat, then he began to sing, "YOU'RE JUST LIKE MEEEEEEE I'M JUST LIKE YOUUU IT'S SOMETHING ANYONE COULD SEEEE"
Christopher Dumas
Christopher Dumas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:04 pm

"When were you born?" he asked before he made any assumptions since the resemblance was just a bit too creepy for him. Hell, it's creepier than Jupiter being the antichrist superfuck christ of the ants superstar.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Dumas Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:54 am

"I was born in '86," he said, eying Ulysses briefly, "what about you?"
Christopher Dumas
Christopher Dumas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:56 am

"Same. June 5th. You?" responded Ulysses as he heard the year. He'd be pissed off at his parents for not telling him that he had a sibling.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Dumas Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:45 am

"Yeah," Ulysses nodded, "June 5th, 1986. Jesus Christ, this is weird."
Christopher Dumas
Christopher Dumas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:24 am

He then pinched himself again still unsure of what to make of the situation, "Are we twins..?"
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Dumas Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:56 pm

"I don't see how we could be," Christopher shrugged, "I think my mom would have told me something if we are."
Christopher Dumas
Christopher Dumas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:14 pm

"Dude, you look just like my mom but with my dad's eyes. I don't look like it, but my ass is biracial," replied Ulysses twirling his hair.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Dumas Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:12 am

"This is really weird," Christopher sighed to himself, not exactly sure what to make of the situation. "Also, I've never seen or met your mom, so I'm not sure how accurate that comparison is."
Christopher Dumas
Christopher Dumas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:05 am

Ulyesses looked up and responded, "Actually, more like my grandmother, but yeah you get the idea." He pulled out his phone to show him a picture of him and his parents.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Dumas Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:28 pm

"Jesus," he whispered under his breath. "Do you think there's a possibility that we're like, related or something? Maybe we're distant cousins...I dunno. And I don't want to sound weird, but you look really familiar, for some reason. I just feel like I've seen you somewhere before."
Christopher Dumas
Christopher Dumas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next