Navigation
Affiliates
New Replies
Latest topics
The Weather
celebrity skin by Daenerys Targaryen on Grooveshark
Chatbox
Credits
Forum skin is created by PeachSmoke of Hitskin. Modifications are by Xaria. The forum descriptions are made by ab aeterno of Shine. The application is by Anna/little dove of Shine. Lyrics are from Hole's Celebrity Skin. No copyright infringement was intended. This site was created and modified on Google Chrome, so things may be out of place if any other browser is used. Don't steal anything from here unless given permission; be original.

RICHARDSON, hilary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RICHARDSON, hilary

Post by Hilary Richardson on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:48 pm

hilary renae richardson

God is a Good God yes he is
oh, God is a good God yes he is
praise the lord everybody
praise the lord
praise the lord
everybody ought to praise the lord

FULL NAME: hilary renae richardson (nee. allens)

NICKNAME(S): n/a

BIRTHDATE: septmber 23, 1961

PARENTS:julia allens (nee. monroe), 87, n/a, charles allens, 85, n/a

MARITAL STATUS: married to terry/amy lee

PLAY BY: viola davis

Hello, darlin'! My name is Hilary Richardson, and I'm one of the most popular lawyers in southern California. I got married to a wonderful man of God named Terry, but he changed his name to Amy Lee for spiritual reasons, and I'm proud of my baby always willing to praise the lord. I grew up on the Jehovah's Witnesses way of life my entire life, and I absolutely love it! We have a son, well two technically but the other one was put up for adoption since no one would believe that they're related, and he's a famous actor. God is good! However, my husband and I have been very upset at Ulysses for leaving our way of life and do bad stuff like get piercings, tattoos, do drugs and alcohol, and listen to satanic music. He wouldn't even listen to us when we tell him that he should listen to what the Bible says when it comes to his diddly-doodly. Apparently, our little boy is dating a filthy satanic rock star! We never told him to date people like that. If only he could go back to his faith and marry a good woman of God..

hi, i'm xaria!

milk and cereal  tongue  tongue  tongue 

Hilary Richardson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RICHARDSON, hilary

Post by Apple White on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:57 pm

Congratulations!
you have been accepted! Please fill out all of the claims and start roleplaying!
Apple White
Admin

View user profile http://celebrityskin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top