CELEBRITY SKIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
Affiliates
New Replies
Latest topics
» [twitter] @ulyssesrichardson
going door to door from five to four ((idk whats ith this title but whatever, open!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:31 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)
going door to door from five to four ((idk whats ith this title but whatever, open!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:19 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» like father like duaghter ((lucille yahea idk rn))
going door to door from five to four ((idk whats ith this title but whatever, open!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:37 pm by Darren Kosovan

» half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy))
going door to door from five to four ((idk whats ith this title but whatever, open!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:29 pm by Sandy Richards

» the richardson residence ((hilary and amy lee; visitors allowed))
going door to door from five to four ((idk whats ith this title but whatever, open!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:34 am by Amy Lee Richardson

» RICHARDSON, Sandy
going door to door from five to four ((idk whats ith this title but whatever, open!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 pm by it me

» BARNHART, rosie
going door to door from five to four ((idk whats ith this title but whatever, open!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:43 pm by Apple White

» [twitter] @jupiterroxx
going door to door from five to four ((idk whats ith this title but whatever, open!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Jupiter Roxx

» ULYSSES RICHARDSON'S TROUBLED REBELLION
going door to door from five to four ((idk whats ith this title but whatever, open!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:04 pm by Entertainment Weekly

The Weather
celebrity skin by Daenerys Targaryen on Grooveshark
Chatbox
Credits
Forum skin is created by PeachSmoke of Hitskin. Modifications are by Xaria. The forum descriptions are made by ab aeterno of Shine. The application is by Anna/little dove of Shine. Lyrics are from Hole's Celebrity Skin. No copyright infringement was intended. This site was created and modified on Google Chrome, so things may be out of place if any other browser is used. Don't steal anything from here unless given permission; be original.

going door to door from five to four ((idk whats ith this title but whatever, open!!))

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

going door to door from five to four ((idk whats ith this title but whatever, open!!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: going door to door from five to four ((idk whats ith this title but whatever, open!!))

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:33 pm

Ulysses got up and yelled, "I shook my head no, bitch! I didn't even invite y'all to come over, yet you came interrupting a very intimate moment. I'll never forgive y'all for that! You guys would hate my boo any-fucking-way."
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

going door to door from five to four ((idk whats ith this title but whatever, open!!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: going door to door from five to four ((idk whats ith this title but whatever, open!!))

Post by Amy Lee Richardson Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:37 pm

"ww i am just trying 2 make peace...keep peace..." amy sighed, "also ice cream?"
Amy Lee Richardson
Amy Lee Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:39 pm

He slapped himself out of frustration and decided to just go up to his and Jupiter's room hoping that his parents would leave as soon as possible.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Lee Richardson Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:42 pm

amy followed him up. amy truly gave no fucks at htis point. "i just want some f***ing ice cream!!"! he started crying.
Amy Lee Richardson
Amy Lee Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:44 pm

Ulysses slapped himself over and over again until he passed out despite telling his dad that they didn't have any in all ways possible.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Lee Richardson Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:23 pm

amy does not pass out he is an iron man. 'hey son u r famous right?? do yu know danny devito? i really like that guy"
Amy Lee Richardson
Amy Lee Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupiter Roxx Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:29 pm

Jupiter ran upstairs to see Ulysses passed out on the bed with slapmarks on his cheek and ended up being really protective and assumed that Amy did it.
Jupiter Roxx
Jupiter Roxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Lee Richardson Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:19 pm

"i did not hit my son.." amy began crying, "he hti himself...t sleep"
Amy Lee Richardson
Amy Lee Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupiter Roxx Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:27 pm

He gasped and went to sit on the bed and decided to lift Ulysses' head onto his lap and began crying soft tears afraid to lose him.
Jupiter Roxx
Jupiter Roxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Lee Richardson Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:11 pm

"jfc calm down u whiny shitbag he slapped hismelf into unconsciousness jfc emo crybaby..." amy sighed and left. not having ice cream puts him in a bad mood.
Amy Lee Richardson
Amy Lee Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupiter Roxx Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:30 pm

Jupiter decided to call 911 because he didn't want his own boyfriend to be unconscious. He went and gave him a kiss on the forehead and whispered, "Lovey, I'll make sure no one bothers you to the point of you making yourself unconscious. This is worse than the time we had to get your appendix taken out."
Jupiter Roxx
Jupiter Roxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2