Navigation
Affiliates
New Replies
Latest topics
The Weather
celebrity skin by Daenerys Targaryen on Grooveshark
Chatbox
Credits
Forum skin is created by PeachSmoke of Hitskin. Modifications are by Xaria. The forum descriptions are made by ab aeterno of Shine. The application is by Anna/little dove of Shine. Lyrics are from Hole's Celebrity Skin. No copyright infringement was intended. This site was created and modified on Google Chrome, so things may be out of place if any other browser is used. Don't steal anything from here unless given permission; be original.

space demon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

space demon

Post by Space Demon on Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:13 pm

space demon

i hate mixtapes

FULL NAME: space demon. that's it. that's her name.

NICKNAME(S): just space demon. that's so space demon. yahtzee demon.

BIRTHDATE: infinity

PARENTS:none

MARITAL STATUS: single/dating/married/engaged/widowed/divorced

PLAY BY:linda blair

Hi! I'm your fave Space Demon. I'm THE Space Demon. I do many things like be the mother to Rosalind and Tate, kick people's asses at Yahtzee, play some mad bowling with Donny, bring love and salvation to all, and find the best clothes to wear. I'm Satan's sister, but we aren't really close, especially since he turned the father of my kids into a donkey. :c My brother calls me Linda a lot. Like, Linda is NOT my name. I also have another brother named Jeffrey, people keep stealing the rug he owns which really ties the living room together. That's about it. I also have 2 other children, but I don't know what happened to my twinzies.

hi, i'm xaria!

Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

Space Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: space demon

Post by Apple White on Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:17 pm

Congratulations!
you have been accepted! Please fill out all of the claims and start roleplaying!
Apple White
Admin

View user profile http://celebrityskin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top