CELEBRITY SKIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
Affiliates
New Replies
Latest topics
» [twitter] @ulyssesrichardson
half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:31 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)
half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:19 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» like father like duaghter ((lucille yahea idk rn))
half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:37 pm by Darren Kosovan

» half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy))
half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:29 pm by Sandy Richards

» the richardson residence ((hilary and amy lee; visitors allowed))
half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:34 am by Amy Lee Richardson

» RICHARDSON, Sandy
half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 pm by it me

» BARNHART, rosie
half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:43 pm by Apple White

» [twitter] @jupiterroxx
half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Jupiter Roxx

» ULYSSES RICHARDSON'S TROUBLED REBELLION
half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:04 pm by Entertainment Weekly

The Weather
celebrity skin by Daenerys Targaryen on Grooveshark
Chatbox
Credits
Forum skin is created by PeachSmoke of Hitskin. Modifications are by Xaria. The forum descriptions are made by ab aeterno of Shine. The application is by Anna/little dove of Shine. Lyrics are from Hole's Celebrity Skin. No copyright infringement was intended. This site was created and modified on Google Chrome, so things may be out of place if any other browser is used. Don't steal anything from here unless given permission; be original.

half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy))

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy)) - Page 2 Empty Re: half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy))

Post by Sandy Richards Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:26 am

Sandy flinched upon being slapped and almost went into KARATE CHOP MODE, but stopped himself.
"Hey man, but like, I actually need the money, y'know? You're already like, really rich and shit, man..."
Sandy Richards
Sandy Richards

Back to top Go down

half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy)) - Page 2 Empty Re: half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy))

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:32 am

"I am NOT going to help you with your meth addiction in terms of giving you money to buy the meth," he responded.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Richards Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:32 am

"Fine, fine...whatever, man," Sandy paused to think. "Like, man...I'm sort of broke and shit, right now, okay? And like, I totally didn't want to do this, man, 'cause we're kinda related and shit, but, man, I'll suck your dick if you give me some money, yeah..."
Sandy Richards
Sandy Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:24 pm

Ulysses rolled his eyes and responded, "Then earn yourself some money by getting a job although you'd fail all of the drug tests unless you're in Hollyweird. Also, I'm a bottom, so you sucking my dick wouldn't work out, and I don't think you'd want to taste my piercings. Also, incest is wrong, and it was bad enough I was in a relationship with a 30 some year old guy when I was in my teens. That is an adolescent mistake that I deeply regret, but I'm keeping the matching tattoo since I like how it looks along my pelvic area."
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Richards Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:05 pm

"Like, but dude...who ever said incest was wrong, anyway? Like, in the Bible siblings fuck all the time, man!! And I don't mind piercing and shit, dude...I've sucked so much cock haha...but I'm not gay, of course...I've just sucked a lot of dick. Cool Cool " Sandy responded, almost offended...butnot really...becuase MEth
Sandy Richards
Sandy Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:40 pm

"Bitch, I'm supposed to be the fucked up sibling not you. It's a good fucking thing that Rosie is our cousin or she'd probably be as fucked up as us," he replied.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Richards Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:29 pm

"I'm not fucked up, man," Sandy said in an obviously offended voice. "I love Jesus...."
Sandy Richards
Sandy Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2