CELEBRITY SKIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
Affiliates
New Replies
Latest topics
» [twitter] @ulyssesrichardson
clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:31 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)
clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:19 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» like father like duaghter ((lucille yahea idk rn))
clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:37 pm by Darren Kosovan

» half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy))
clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:29 pm by Sandy Richards

» the richardson residence ((hilary and amy lee; visitors allowed))
clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:34 am by Amy Lee Richardson

» RICHARDSON, Sandy
clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 pm by it me

» BARNHART, rosie
clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:43 pm by Apple White

» [twitter] @jupiterroxx
clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Jupiter Roxx

» ULYSSES RICHARDSON'S TROUBLED REBELLION
clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:04 pm by Entertainment Weekly

The Weather
celebrity skin by Daenerys Targaryen on Grooveshark
Chatbox
Credits
Forum skin is created by PeachSmoke of Hitskin. Modifications are by Xaria. The forum descriptions are made by ab aeterno of Shine. The application is by Anna/little dove of Shine. Lyrics are from Hole's Celebrity Skin. No copyright infringement was intended. This site was created and modified on Google Chrome, so things may be out of place if any other browser is used. Don't steal anything from here unless given permission; be original.

clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)

+2
Ulysses Richardson
Amy Lee Richardson
6 posters

Go down

clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)  Empty clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)

Post by Amy Lee Richardson Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:34 pm

"i am so excited u gys!!" amy said as he ate sme mac and cheese What a Face What a Face "2dAY WE R PLAYING CLUE YAYYY!! Cool Cool Cool have u guys seen the movie with timc urry hheehe Suspect "
Amy Lee Richardson
Amy Lee Richardson

Back to top Go down

clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)  Empty Re: clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)

Post by Ulysses Richardson Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:41 pm

"Just because you're having your goddamn game night in me and Jupiter's house doesn't mean you can be a shithead," Ulysses warned as he began to call Pizza Hut ordering 4 large pepperoni pizzas.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)  Empty Re: clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)

Post by Rosie Barnhart Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:43 pm

Rosie entered the house touching his baby bump seeing Amy. She ran to him up and exclaimed, "Uncle!"
Rosie Barnhart
Rosie Barnhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Lee Richardson Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:11 pm

amy almost cried Sad becauese of what ULYSSES had said to him but then he saw his niece and said, "hey sweetie its been a while!! bounce "
Amy Lee Richardson
Amy Lee Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Barnhart Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:12 pm

"My husband Brad and I are going to have a baby girl named Elizabeth!" Rosie said with tears of joy to Amy.
Rosie Barnhart
Rosie Barnhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Richards Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:13 pm

Sandy decided to show up unannounced, and for no particular reason. He wasn't even aware they were preparing to play Clue, but rather he just enjoyed being spontaneous.
Sandy Richards
Sandy Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupiter Roxx Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:14 pm

Jupiter was sliding around the living room floor in his Batman pajamas because he was the fucking antichrist superstar only to shortly enter and dining room and quickly went and gave Ulysses a kiss on the cheek. He knew that his parents loathed him, but he didn't care.
Jupiter Roxx
Jupiter Roxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Richards Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:26 pm

Sandy was both mystified and horrified by Jupiter's sudden appearance, but..,hetook it as a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY 2 make el $$$$. "Hey man, you're a Satanist, right?" he asked, shuffling in closer.
Sandy Richards
Sandy Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupiter Roxx Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:31 pm

"Uh no. It's all an act. I'm actually an atheist," he replied raising an eyebrow. Jupiter than looked at Ulysses and asked, "Lovey, did ya order the pizzas?"
Jupiter Roxx
Jupiter Roxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Richards Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:34 pm

"Oh...so like, are you like, uh, rich?" Sandy asked, getting uncomfortably close to the pair.
Sandy Richards
Sandy Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:41 pm

"Uh yeah. That was in response to Sandy," Ulysses responded, "I just did, babe. The pizzas should get here in 45 minutes."
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Hilary Richardson Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:16 pm

"Oh Rosie, that's wonderful! If you ever need help, let me know! I can babysit your little Elizabeth whenever you need me to. My husband and I have all the time in the world," Hilary commented giving a smile.
Hilary Richardson
Hilary Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Lee Richardson Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:33 pm

"LET THE GMAES BEGIN" amy suddenly yelled. he actually did not know how to play clue.
Amy Lee Richardson
Amy Lee Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:36 pm

Once all of them had sat down and chosen their color, Ulysses rolled first because he chose Miss. Scarlet and rolled a one. "Yeah, because that's totally going to get me far in life."
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Richards Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:42 pm

Sandy chose the one cock guy or girl or whatever....Mr. Peacock or Mrs. Peacock oR WHATEVER...because it had cock in it...fuck yeah
Sandy Richards
Sandy Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupiter Roxx Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:44 pm

Jupiter chose Mr. Green because in the movie Mr. Green's really fucking gay like he is.
Jupiter Roxx
Jupiter Roxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Richards Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:11 pm

sandy decided 2 b cool...about..t.elling people he touched ulysses' stomach 2 drop a hint..."haha...very....chaotic in there..... Very Happy Very Happy Cool "
Sandy Richards
Sandy Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:19 pm

Ulysses looked at his brother and gave him the neck slicing motion and rolled his eyes. "Sandy, it's your fucking turn."
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down