CELEBRITY SKIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
Affiliates
New Replies
Latest topics
» [twitter] @ulyssesrichardson
boats sail on the rivers and ships sail on the seas Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:31 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)
boats sail on the rivers and ships sail on the seas Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:19 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» like father like duaghter ((lucille yahea idk rn))
boats sail on the rivers and ships sail on the seas Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:37 pm by Darren Kosovan

» half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy))
boats sail on the rivers and ships sail on the seas Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:29 pm by Sandy Richards

» the richardson residence ((hilary and amy lee; visitors allowed))
boats sail on the rivers and ships sail on the seas Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:34 am by Amy Lee Richardson

» RICHARDSON, Sandy
boats sail on the rivers and ships sail on the seas Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 pm by it me

» BARNHART, rosie
boats sail on the rivers and ships sail on the seas Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:43 pm by Apple White

» [twitter] @jupiterroxx
boats sail on the rivers and ships sail on the seas Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Jupiter Roxx

» ULYSSES RICHARDSON'S TROUBLED REBELLION
boats sail on the rivers and ships sail on the seas Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:04 pm by Entertainment Weekly

The Weather
celebrity skin by Daenerys Targaryen on Grooveshark
Chatbox
Credits
Forum skin is created by PeachSmoke of Hitskin. Modifications are by Xaria. The forum descriptions are made by ab aeterno of Shine. The application is by Anna/little dove of Shine. Lyrics are from Hole's Celebrity Skin. No copyright infringement was intended. This site was created and modified on Google Chrome, so things may be out of place if any other browser is used. Don't steal anything from here unless given permission; be original.

boats sail on the rivers and ships sail on the seas

2 posters

Go down

boats sail on the rivers and ships sail on the seas Empty boats sail on the rivers and ships sail on the seas

Post by Apple White Sat May 24, 2014 9:47 pm

tamayuki omura

27. model. motherly. rebellious. aya kamiki.

geeks do not have pedigrees or perfect punk rock resumes or anorexic magazines it smells like girl, it smells like girl she walks over me she walks over me hold you close like we both died my ever-present suicide my stupid fuck, my blushing bride oh tear my heart out, tear my heart out

tamayuki is well known for being the ex wife of ulysses aka lil' apollo with their 5 and a half year relationship  being talked about a lot in the media that some were upset over their divorce since they literally thought of them as hollywood's power couple. she also has a huge modeling career that she was often the cover girl for maxim a couple of times. she has a lot of motherly instincts, but she just never uses them. tamayuki is also a huge fan of rock music and is commonly seen wearing t-shirts of many bands from popular to local bands just as long she digs the sound. it'd be cool to have her sorta stir things up in this plot i'm doing with cat for the ulysses/lucille relationship yeah.

Apple White
Apple White
Admin

https://celebrityskin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

boats sail on the rivers and ships sail on the seas Empty Re: boats sail on the rivers and ships sail on the seas

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sun May 25, 2014 4:01 pm

Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum