CELEBRITY SKIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
Affiliates
New Replies
Latest topics
» [twitter] @ulyssesrichardson
bitch slut psycho babe ((open ok)) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:31 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)
bitch slut psycho babe ((open ok)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:19 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» like father like duaghter ((lucille yahea idk rn))
bitch slut psycho babe ((open ok)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:37 pm by Darren Kosovan

» half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy))
bitch slut psycho babe ((open ok)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:29 pm by Sandy Richards

» the richardson residence ((hilary and amy lee; visitors allowed))
bitch slut psycho babe ((open ok)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:34 am by Amy Lee Richardson

» RICHARDSON, Sandy
bitch slut psycho babe ((open ok)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 pm by it me

» BARNHART, rosie
bitch slut psycho babe ((open ok)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:43 pm by Apple White

» [twitter] @jupiterroxx
bitch slut psycho babe ((open ok)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Jupiter Roxx

» ULYSSES RICHARDSON'S TROUBLED REBELLION
bitch slut psycho babe ((open ok)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:04 pm by Entertainment Weekly

The Weather
celebrity skin by Daenerys Targaryen on Grooveshark
Chatbox
Credits
Forum skin is created by PeachSmoke of Hitskin. Modifications are by Xaria. The forum descriptions are made by ab aeterno of Shine. The application is by Anna/little dove of Shine. Lyrics are from Hole's Celebrity Skin. No copyright infringement was intended. This site was created and modified on Google Chrome, so things may be out of place if any other browser is used. Don't steal anything from here unless given permission; be original.

bitch slut psycho babe ((open ok))

3 posters

Go down

bitch slut psycho babe ((open ok)) Empty bitch slut psycho babe ((open ok))

Post by Valentina Kosovan Fri May 23, 2014 10:02 pm

Valentina was partying at a club with cocaine stuck in her cleavage surrounded by many females who were flashing publicly that even she was. However, the girl could not be blamed due to the fact that it was biker week, and it was an opportunity to show her stuff and party to death. She had no fucking clue that her cousin Lucille would be coming over to the club with her new boytoy Ulysses with both being unaware of the fact that it was biker week.
Valentina Kosovan
Valentina Kosovan

Back to top Go down

bitch slut psycho babe ((open ok)) Empty Re: bitch slut psycho babe ((open ok))

Post by Lucille Kosovan Sat May 24, 2014 5:14 pm

After catching a few drinks with Ulysses, Lucille decided to track down her cousin so that she could ~formally~ introduce her to Ulysses. She knew Valentina would be there, as she always seemed to be at all of the clubs so long as there were plenty of easily accessible drugs, as there happened to be at this particular club.
Making her way with Ulysses through the large swarm of people, Lucille eventually spotted a group of females, all flashing their tits to the rest of the club goers. As she scanned over them in confusion, she noticed her cousin was one of the girls in the group, and, though hesitant at first, decided to approach her.
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sat May 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Ulysses looked at Lucille as he finished his glass of wine as they began to head towards a group of girls who were flashing their tits for the whole club to see. "Lucy, are you sure she's probably somewhere in this club? We had been at many strip clubs an hour ago just to try to find her," he questioned.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Sat May 24, 2014 10:07 pm

Nodding, Lucille pointed towards her cousin. "That's her over there," she halfway whispered to Ulysses, trying to remain as seemingly casual as possible, though most of the others at the club were probably at least high on something, so they probably weren't paying attention or anything.
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sat May 24, 2014 10:24 pm

"I expected her to be like you with a 1950's style not this," he whispered back to her as he raised an eyebrow, "Should we approach her?"
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Sat May 24, 2014 10:37 pm

"Well, we might as well, yeah?" Lucille glanced over to her cousin once more, feeling a great deal of second hand embarrassment on her behalf. "Of course," she finally added on, "it is up to you."
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sat May 24, 2014 10:40 pm

Ulysses made his thinking face and responded, "Since I have no clue on whether or not we'll probably get to talk to her when she isn't high on coke, we might as well attempt to." He went and held Lucille's hand and slowly walked to Valentina.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentina Kosovan Sat May 24, 2014 10:45 pm

Feeling someone bump into her with a glass of champagne in their hand spilling all over her, Valentina yelled to the person, "Watch out you fucking asswipe!" She turned around to see Lucille and Ulysses approaching her. Going to Ulysses, she then asked, "What are you doing with my cousin? Like, aren't you married to this Tamayuka girl or something?"
Valentina Kosovan
Valentina Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Sat May 24, 2014 10:56 pm

"Eh, there's a pretty slim chance that you'll ever get the chance to talk to her when she's not high," Lucille admitted, then noticing Valentina's sudden presence.
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sat May 24, 2014 11:00 pm

"Actually, Tamayuki and I divorced like 2-3 years ago. Lucy wanted to introduce me to you, so here I am," answered Ulysses to Valentina awkwardly agreeing with Lucy about the rare chance of talking to Valentina when she's sober like on talk shows.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Sat May 24, 2014 11:04 pm

Not actually having idea who or what 'Tamayuki' was, Lucille just went along with what Ulysses was saying. "Yeah, uh, what he said," she joined in, nodding her head with certainty.
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentina Kosovan Sat May 24, 2014 11:10 pm

"You two like divorced? I still can't believe that she was on the cover of Maxim more than me. Like, I deserve to be on every issue of that magazine! Why does life to have to be so fucking unfair? She may be gorgeous, but I've been in Hollywood longer!" she replied after finally learning about the fact that Tamayuki and Ulysses had a divorce.
Valentina Kosovan
Valentina Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Sat May 24, 2014 11:15 pm

"Uh, Valentina," Lucille looked around embarrassed, checking to make sure that no one was actually listening to Valentina's ranting. "Maybe you should like, go sit down for a while or something. I don't know."
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sat May 24, 2014 11:18 pm

Ulysses then whispered to Lucille, "Is she always ranting about things? If so, then maybe she should possibly stop the coke for a long time, drink a bit of wine, soak in an epsom salt bath, and listen to some smooth jazz. That's what I do to calm down excluding the coke bit since I don't do cocaine."
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Sat May 24, 2014 11:31 pm

"She's pretty much always like this," Lucille sighed, "like, even when she's sober, which is pretty rare, she still rants like this. It's pretty goddamn obnoxious, to say the least."
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sat May 24, 2014 11:32 pm

"That must suck. I'm surprised the rest of your family hasn't tried an intervention yet," he replied as he went and tucked some of his curly hair behind his ears.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Sat May 24, 2014 11:35 pm

"Well like," Lucille paused for a second, trying to think of an explanation, "like, there's a point where you just have to let someone work their problems out on there own, you know? It's like, not gonna work or whatever unless she wants to stop, which I think it's safe to say she doesn't, is what I'm trying to say."
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sat May 24, 2014 11:38 pm

Ulysses looked at Lucille and said, "She clearly has a problem. Maybe we should attempt to talk to her about it? Maybe there's something going on that we don't know about."
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Sun May 25, 2014 3:51 pm

Lucille couldn't help but raise a brow at Ulysses' sudden suggestion, knowing that Valentina probably wouldn't take too well to a stranger, of all things, trying to help her with her 'problems'. "You should probably wait until you've gotten to know her a little bit better," Lucille suggested, "just to be on the safe side."
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sun May 25, 2014 4:00 pm

"Well, she does know that I was once married. And besides, Dr. Phil was able to convince Jael Strauss to get help for her meth addiction when they didn't really know each other, so it might work the same way," he shrugged being awfully determined.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Sun May 25, 2014 5:54 pm

Lucille just gave a nonchalant shrug in response. "Go ahead and try it, I guess. But, like I said, it's probably not gonna work. She's pretty stubborn for the most part."
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sun May 25, 2014 6:05 pm

Ulysses tapped on Valentina's shoulder and asked, "Is there anything going on in your life causing you to have this kind of behavior? I also noticed that you're addicted to cocaine. Do you have a problem of any kind?"
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentina Kosovan Sun May 25, 2014 6:10 pm

"I don't have any problems of any kind! What are you even talking about? You're not even attractive! You should go away from me!" replied Valentina as she ran to do some more shots and to buy some more coke.
Valentina Kosovan
Valentina Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down