CELEBRITY SKIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
Affiliates
New Replies
Latest topics
» [twitter] @ulyssesrichardson
RICHARDSON, ulysses Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:31 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)
RICHARDSON, ulysses Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:19 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» like father like duaghter ((lucille yahea idk rn))
RICHARDSON, ulysses Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:37 pm by Darren Kosovan

» half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy))
RICHARDSON, ulysses Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:29 pm by Sandy Richards

» the richardson residence ((hilary and amy lee; visitors allowed))
RICHARDSON, ulysses Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:34 am by Amy Lee Richardson

» RICHARDSON, Sandy
RICHARDSON, ulysses Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 pm by it me

» BARNHART, rosie
RICHARDSON, ulysses Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:43 pm by Apple White

» [twitter] @jupiterroxx
RICHARDSON, ulysses Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Jupiter Roxx

» ULYSSES RICHARDSON'S TROUBLED REBELLION
RICHARDSON, ulysses Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:04 pm by Entertainment Weekly

The Weather
celebrity skin by Daenerys Targaryen on Grooveshark
Chatbox
Credits
Forum skin is created by PeachSmoke of Hitskin. Modifications are by Xaria. The forum descriptions are made by ab aeterno of Shine. The application is by Anna/little dove of Shine. Lyrics are from Hole's Celebrity Skin. No copyright infringement was intended. This site was created and modified on Google Chrome, so things may be out of place if any other browser is used. Don't steal anything from here unless given permission; be original.

RICHARDSON, ulysses

2 posters

Go down

RICHARDSON, ulysses Empty RICHARDSON, ulysses

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sat May 03, 2014 7:59 pm

ulysses apollo richardson

Once there was a thing called spring
When the world was writing verses
Like yours and mine.

All the lads and girls would sing
When we set a little tables
And drank May wine.

Now April May and June
Are sadly out of tune
Life has stuck the pin in the balloon.

FULL NAME: ulysses apollo richardson

NICKNAME(S): lil' apollo (from his attempted child star rap career. rip)

BIRTHDATE: june 5, 1986

PARENTS:hilary richardson (nee. allens), 52, lawyer; terry richardson, 52, retired music teacher

MARITAL STATUS: dating lucille kosovan; divorced from tamayuki omura

PLAY BY: michael jackson (circa. 1987-1993)

Ulysses is a Los Angeles native born to a lawyer in training and a guy working towards a teaching degree to spread his love of music. He had watched movies a lot with his dad due to his mother always out and about participating in mock trials to be the best lawyer she could in the case of a trials. He adored a lot of the actresses in the Old Hollywood films like Elizabeth Taylor, Judy Garland, and Marilyn Monroe wishing that he could act just like. One day, Ulysses told his father about his dream and he kept on encouraging him to work towards his dream and be as successful as he can be as long as he's doing what he loves most. For some time, he was the golden child star in a family sitcom, and he even was a child star rapper by the name of Lil' Apollo due to his parents giving him the middle name Apollo. He's been in a couple movies, starred in a few music videos, and guest starred on a couple TV series. When he was 19, he began dating the model Tamayuki Omura, the two got engaged three years later and married in the same year, and the marriage ended after two years since they both felt as though it wasn't working, so they remain friends to this day which is what they told the press. Really, it was due to Ulysses wanting to possibly be a father one day, and Tamayuki felt as though her body was more important and wouldn't talk to Ulysses nor would she go to marriage counseling with Ulysses being the one to file due to irreconcilable differences. After that, he had a fling with James Slade before Slade met and began working with Marles Chanson. He had also dated Jupiter Roxx for a year or two and had a couple boyfriends before meeting Omura. Currently, he's starring in a film that is directed by James Slade.

hi, i'm xaria!

you can see my about on um jupiter's app. i also play jupiter um.

Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

RICHARDSON, ulysses Empty Re: RICHARDSON, ulysses

Post by Apple White Sat May 03, 2014 8:10 pm

Congratulations!
you have been accepted! Please fill out all of the claims and start roleplaying!
Apple White
Apple White
Admin

https://celebrityskin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down