CELEBRITY SKIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
Affiliates
New Replies
Latest topics
» [twitter] @ulyssesrichardson
ULYSSES RICHARDSON CAST IN JAMES SLADE FILM Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:31 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)
ULYSSES RICHARDSON CAST IN JAMES SLADE FILM Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:19 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» like father like duaghter ((lucille yahea idk rn))
ULYSSES RICHARDSON CAST IN JAMES SLADE FILM Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:37 pm by Darren Kosovan

» half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy))
ULYSSES RICHARDSON CAST IN JAMES SLADE FILM Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:29 pm by Sandy Richards

» the richardson residence ((hilary and amy lee; visitors allowed))
ULYSSES RICHARDSON CAST IN JAMES SLADE FILM Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:34 am by Amy Lee Richardson

» RICHARDSON, Sandy
ULYSSES RICHARDSON CAST IN JAMES SLADE FILM Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 pm by it me

» BARNHART, rosie
ULYSSES RICHARDSON CAST IN JAMES SLADE FILM Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:43 pm by Apple White

» [twitter] @jupiterroxx
ULYSSES RICHARDSON CAST IN JAMES SLADE FILM Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Jupiter Roxx

» ULYSSES RICHARDSON'S TROUBLED REBELLION
ULYSSES RICHARDSON CAST IN JAMES SLADE FILM Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:04 pm by Entertainment Weekly

The Weather
celebrity skin by Daenerys Targaryen on Grooveshark
Chatbox
Credits
Forum skin is created by PeachSmoke of Hitskin. Modifications are by Xaria. The forum descriptions are made by ab aeterno of Shine. The application is by Anna/little dove of Shine. Lyrics are from Hole's Celebrity Skin. No copyright infringement was intended. This site was created and modified on Google Chrome, so things may be out of place if any other browser is used. Don't steal anything from here unless given permission; be original.

ULYSSES RICHARDSON CAST IN JAMES SLADE FILM

Go down

ULYSSES RICHARDSON CAST IN JAMES SLADE FILM Empty ULYSSES RICHARDSON CAST IN JAMES SLADE FILM

Post by Entertainment Weekly Sun May 04, 2014 10:29 am

ULYSSES RICHARDSON CAST IN JAMES SLADE FILM Tumblr_n4i7alrBaD1qbc20oo1_500
Richardson at the afterparty of The Academy Awards in 2013.

Ulysses Richardson, or Lil' Apollo if you remember the TV station of the sitcom he was on attempting to get him a rap career, is set to be one of the leads in the director James Slade's debut short film. So far, no one knows who the female lead will be, but whenever there are casting updates related to the film, you'll be able to hear it first! The film is expected to hit selected theaters later this year if all goes as planned with filming starting later this week.

Entertainment Weekly

Back to top Go down