CELEBRITY SKIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
Affiliates
New Replies
Latest topics
» [twitter] @ulyssesrichardson
dtae night thing idk ((lucille)) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:31 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)
dtae night thing idk ((lucille)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:19 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» like father like duaghter ((lucille yahea idk rn))
dtae night thing idk ((lucille)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:37 pm by Darren Kosovan

» half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy))
dtae night thing idk ((lucille)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:29 pm by Sandy Richards

» the richardson residence ((hilary and amy lee; visitors allowed))
dtae night thing idk ((lucille)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:34 am by Amy Lee Richardson

» RICHARDSON, Sandy
dtae night thing idk ((lucille)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 pm by it me

» BARNHART, rosie
dtae night thing idk ((lucille)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:43 pm by Apple White

» [twitter] @jupiterroxx
dtae night thing idk ((lucille)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Jupiter Roxx

» ULYSSES RICHARDSON'S TROUBLED REBELLION
dtae night thing idk ((lucille)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:04 pm by Entertainment Weekly

The Weather
celebrity skin by Daenerys Targaryen on Grooveshark
Chatbox
Credits
Forum skin is created by PeachSmoke of Hitskin. Modifications are by Xaria. The forum descriptions are made by ab aeterno of Shine. The application is by Anna/little dove of Shine. Lyrics are from Hole's Celebrity Skin. No copyright infringement was intended. This site was created and modified on Google Chrome, so things may be out of place if any other browser is used. Don't steal anything from here unless given permission; be original.

dtae night thing idk ((lucille))

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

dtae night thing idk ((lucille)) Empty dtae night thing idk ((lucille))

Post by Ulysses Richardson Thu May 29, 2014 10:32 am

Ulysses was at The Cheesecake Factory with Lucille waiting for the table by looking at pictures of cats on Facebook making various jokes as the pager they had been given finally notified them about their table, so Ulysses took Lucille's hand to let her know that it's time to follow the hostess person to their table.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

dtae night thing idk ((lucille)) Empty Re: dtae night thing idk ((lucille))

Post by Lucille Kosovan Thu May 29, 2014 7:23 pm

Lucille was somewhat relieved that they were finally going to get their table, and gave Ulysses' hand a tiny squeeze as they held hands. She'd never actually been to a Cheesecake Factory before, as silly as that probably sounded, but she just had never cared to go into one.
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Thu May 29, 2014 7:30 pm

Once they had gotten to their table, their hostess gave them their menus and told them that their waiter would be there in a few to take their beverage order. Ulysses smiled at Lucille and said, "I'm so glad that none of us has to cook tonight, and what are you going to get? I'm probably going to get a glass of red wine and Fettuccini Alfredo."
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Thu May 29, 2014 10:44 pm

"God, me too. I hate cooking," she agreed, halfway serious and halfway not. "I actually don't know what to get—would you recommend anything?" she asked, scanning over the menu.
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Thu May 29, 2014 10:55 pm

"It has been a while since I have eaten here, so have anything that suits your fancy except for alcohol since you're the one that's driving. I think I forgot the keys so if you also forgot yours, be sure to do the thing," he responded as he began looking through the cheesecake options for dessert and telling Lucille them.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Fri May 30, 2014 7:54 pm

"I brought my keys," she assured him, before looking down in uncertainty. "At least, I think I brought my keys."
She quickly shrugged any doubt off, deciding there would be time to worry about that after she ate. But still, she had to decide what to order first.
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Fri May 30, 2014 8:08 pm

Ulysses shrugged and responded, "Either way, we have your doggy-door fitting abilities as a back up plan if trying to get in through the cellar doesn't work."
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Fri May 30, 2014 8:41 pm

"True, true," Lucille couldn't help but smile pridefully, though she knew it was somewhat of a silly ability to take pride in, it was still a pretty damn helpful one at times.
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Fri May 30, 2014 9:17 pm

The waiter went over to their table and asked, "Good evening. How are you? I'm Harold, your waiter for the night. Is there any beverage you want?" "I would like a glass of red wine please and thank you," replied Ulysses to the waiter smiling back at Lucille.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:05 pm

"Uh," Lucille was surprised by the waiter's sudden appearance, "I'll have a glass of water, I guess."
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:18 pm

"So, a glass of red wine and a glass of water?" asked the waiter as he wrote them down on the slip, "Hey, the two of you guys look really familiar." Ulysses nodded to him and looked at Lucille after hearing the last comment.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:10 pm

"Yeah," Lucille nodded, trying not to laugh. "We get that a lot. I guess we just have those kind of faces, y'know?"
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:23 pm

Trying to suppress his laughter, Ulysses responded to the waiter, "We get it all the time. We always get confused for being really popular celebrities, y'know?" He moved the hair out of his face by blowing on it, but it obviously failed.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:27 pm

"Yeah," she nodded solemnly, trying to appear very serious. "We always get compared to these two people in particular...Ulysses, I think the name is, and the other one is like, Lucy or something."
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:11 pm

The waiter looked at the two suspiciously and shrugged to reply, "Very well then. I'll be back in a few with your drinks, and you guys can order your food." As the waiter began to walk away, Ulysses sighed in relief looking at Lucille with a smile glad to know that they got themselves out of the whole restaurant possibly throwing a riot just to meet them.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:39 pm

"Well," Lucille started, picking back up the menu only to put it back down briefly, "that was pretty damn close, wasn't it?"
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:12 pm

He widened his eyes and nodded. Ulysses hoped that the paparazzi wouldn't go and mob them after their date since the paparazzi are fucking nuts. "My ex wife always called the paparazzi no matter where we went and always told the waiters, waitresses, and people like that who we were, and it made me want to be alone on a tree branch reading poems in the middle of the night. I'm not much of an attention whore, I just do what I love," he replied back with a shrug since it did contribute to their current topic.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:29 pm

"Yeah," she nodded, "I definitely get where you're coming from. Like, if someone enjoys being in the spotlight or whatever, then that's really their business. It's just not for me, you know?"
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:07 pm

"Considering how big I am and stuff, I'm surprised that it took the tabloids over a decade to try to figure out my sexuality or whatever. Hell, I'm surprised that not a single one of those 'close sources' told them about the eating disorder I had when I was a part of this one teen drama from when I was 16 to 20. I guess it's a good thing since I'm not really a fan of the spotlight," he responded to Lucille licking his lips as he looked at the cheesecake menu, "How does sharing a slice of the Oreo Dream Extreme cheesecake sound?"
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:22 pm

"I'm sorry you had to go through that..." Lucille said quietly, before switching her attention to the cheesecake. "And yeah, that sounds great," she replied eagerly.
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Ulysses gave a smile and then nodded excited when it came to the cheesecake, "Oreo Dream extreme cheesecake it is! Cheesecake is a really huge guilty pleasure. My ex wife tried to put me on a diet despite my really good physique, so I usually got out of bed in the middle of the night to eat like a slice or two of cheesecake and sometimes I'd also go to a friend's house at like three in the morning and order some pizza. I absolutely love food. Do you like wanna go to an arcade after this? I'm having skee ball withdrawals."
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:51 pm

"Cheesecakes is one of the few foods that I feel like I could just like, eat forever, I guess," Lucille was unsure of how she worded that, but she shrugged it off mentally, being comfortable enough with Ulysses to the point of not caring. "And yeah, sure...I'm not really good at arcade games, though, just to warn you."
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:08 am

"I know right?! I'm one of the few people who's really really shitty at Pac Man to the point where I just don't get the directions if that makes you feel better when it comes to arcade games," he responded with a shrug with a smile still on his face.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:11 am

"I've never even played Pac Man," Lucille admitted, slightly embarrassed. "Like, I've seen other people play it, of course, but I've never actually bothered to play it myself."
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:19 am

The waiter came over to their table to take their order, "So, how are you two doing? I'm here to take your order for your meals." Ulysses then quickly said to the waiter out of excitement for cheesecake and a trip to the arcade later, "I'd like some Fettuccini Alfredo please. Also, for dessert, we'd like a slice of the Oreo Dream Extreme cheesecake to share."
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next