CELEBRITY SKIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
Affiliates
New Replies
Latest topics
» [twitter] @ulyssesrichardson
dtae night thing idk ((lucille)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:31 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)
dtae night thing idk ((lucille)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:19 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» like father like duaghter ((lucille yahea idk rn))
dtae night thing idk ((lucille)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:37 pm by Darren Kosovan

» half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy))
dtae night thing idk ((lucille)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:29 pm by Sandy Richards

» the richardson residence ((hilary and amy lee; visitors allowed))
dtae night thing idk ((lucille)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:34 am by Amy Lee Richardson

» RICHARDSON, Sandy
dtae night thing idk ((lucille)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 pm by it me

» BARNHART, rosie
dtae night thing idk ((lucille)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:43 pm by Apple White

» [twitter] @jupiterroxx
dtae night thing idk ((lucille)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Jupiter Roxx

» ULYSSES RICHARDSON'S TROUBLED REBELLION
dtae night thing idk ((lucille)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:04 pm by Entertainment Weekly

The Weather
celebrity skin by Daenerys Targaryen on Grooveshark
Chatbox
Credits
Forum skin is created by PeachSmoke of Hitskin. Modifications are by Xaria. The forum descriptions are made by ab aeterno of Shine. The application is by Anna/little dove of Shine. Lyrics are from Hole's Celebrity Skin. No copyright infringement was intended. This site was created and modified on Google Chrome, so things may be out of place if any other browser is used. Don't steal anything from here unless given permission; be original.

dtae night thing idk ((lucille))

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

dtae night thing idk ((lucille)) - Page 2 Empty Re: dtae night thing idk ((lucille))

Post by Lucille Kosovan Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:27 am

Lucille still had no idea what to order, and in a last moment sort of thing, she ended out ordering the same thing Ulysses was having. "I'll just have the Fettuccine Alfredo as well, please," she told the waiter.
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

dtae night thing idk ((lucille)) - Page 2 Empty Re: dtae night thing idk ((lucille))

Post by Ulysses Richardson Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:12 pm

After nearly forgetting to give them their drinks, Harold went and  gave Lucille her water and Ulysses his wine and walked away after taking down their order. "We could have a really intense air hockey battle. The loser has to make dinner tomorrow night," said Ulysses to Lucille taking a sip of his red wine.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:41 pm

"Fine," Lucille smirked, suddenly confident in her nonexistent air hockey skills, "but the winner should also chose what the loser makes for dinner tomorrow."
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:01 pm

"Deal," he responded as he bit his lip, "If I lose, I might be too scared to cook since sometimes I cause the fire alarm to go off by making some toast to the point I'll get some Chinese take-out."
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:40 pm

"Yeah," she said as she began reflecting on Ulysses' past cooking mishaps, "perhaps I should just cook, anyway. I wouldn't want you setting the house on fire or something."
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:51 pm

Ulysses then responded, "The food I'm really ever good at making are like soups and shit like that anyway. Remember the one time I nearly caused the microwave to catch on fire by having the Pizza Hut breadsticks in too long?"
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:55 pm

"Yeah," she sighed, shaking her head in amusement. "Honestly, I didn't even know it was possible to fuck up that badly. Maybe, instead of the dinner bet, we should just come up with something else for the loser to do?"
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:19 pm

"A year or two ago, Jupiter and I had to get a new microwave because I fucked up bad enough when it came to heating up one of those Kraft mac & cheese cups. The fact that we rarely cleaned it and the amount of build up didn't help either," he shrugged, "I don't know. I guess the winner gets cupcakes or something with the downside which actually isn't a downside is that you have to share."
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:38 pm

"It better be a lot of cupcakes, then, 'cause I'm not gonna share if there aren't a lot," she admitted, saying it rather seriously, though she was half-joking.
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2