CELEBRITY SKIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
Affiliates
New Replies
Latest topics
» [twitter] @ulyssesrichardson
ALTENBERGER, sebastian Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:31 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)
ALTENBERGER, sebastian Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:19 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» like father like duaghter ((lucille yahea idk rn))
ALTENBERGER, sebastian Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:37 pm by Darren Kosovan

» half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy))
ALTENBERGER, sebastian Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:29 pm by Sandy Richards

» the richardson residence ((hilary and amy lee; visitors allowed))
ALTENBERGER, sebastian Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:34 am by Amy Lee Richardson

» RICHARDSON, Sandy
ALTENBERGER, sebastian Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 pm by it me

» BARNHART, rosie
ALTENBERGER, sebastian Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:43 pm by Apple White

» [twitter] @jupiterroxx
ALTENBERGER, sebastian Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Jupiter Roxx

» ULYSSES RICHARDSON'S TROUBLED REBELLION
ALTENBERGER, sebastian Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:04 pm by Entertainment Weekly

The Weather
celebrity skin by Daenerys Targaryen on Grooveshark
Chatbox
Credits
Forum skin is created by PeachSmoke of Hitskin. Modifications are by Xaria. The forum descriptions are made by ab aeterno of Shine. The application is by Anna/little dove of Shine. Lyrics are from Hole's Celebrity Skin. No copyright infringement was intended. This site was created and modified on Google Chrome, so things may be out of place if any other browser is used. Don't steal anything from here unless given permission; be original.

ALTENBERGER, sebastian

2 posters

Go down

ALTENBERGER, sebastian Empty ALTENBERGER, sebastian

Post by Jupiter Roxx Sat May 03, 2014 1:46 pm

sebastian frank altenberger

Alone, afraid, the kid your mother made
Sitting in your room drooling like a loser with all this doom
You think, then you start to drink
Then you get so paranoid with all the drugs they fill you with
Then boom
Does it make you feel like a man?
Boom
It's not the size we understand,
Boom
You think you're gonna get with me
You're never gonna get with me
You're never gonna dance with me
I admit, I feel like you, like shit
But I don't go 'round and take it out on everyone about it
We're all part of the system
You wanna start a war?
You think that anyone would listen?
Why'd you bring a shotgun to the party?
Why'd you bring a shotgun to the party?
Everybody's got one, there's nothing new about it
Wanna make a statement? You should've come without it

FULL NAME: sebastian frank altenberger

NICKNAME(S): jupiter roxx, cosmic starshine, ebony dark'ness dementia raven way, v'sixx

BIRTHDATE: november 15, 1978

PARENTS:raina sunburst ( formerly grace altenberger nee. king-chanson) , 55, unemployed & chakra river (formerly octavius altenberger), 57, unemployed

MARITAL STATUS: married

PLAY BY: marilyn manson

Born in northern Virginia, Sebastian was raised in a very religious community where you immediately get prayed for if you’re like no one else in the area. It also didn’t help that his parents were awfully religious as well since he had to try to be the modest, conservative child his parents always expected him to be. Due to that, he often concealed his love for all things rock n roll, horror movies, and his feelings for his companions which his parents would never approve of. Sebastian couldn’t take all of his parent’s rules anymore, so he ran away to be with one of his friends in a small town over in eastern West Virginia which eventually led to everything he had dreamed of. However, before that, he had sex with a girl for concert tickets only to get her pregnant with their daughter, which he doesn’t know about, named Coma.

Before he ever made music, Sebastian got into writing; he wrote all sorts of things like poems and short stories all of which had one would consider satanic and disturbing topics causing him to decide that he would make music out of these. He, his friend, and a few classmates with similar interests decided to form a band since it was a thing they had always wanted to do. In order for his parents to not find out who he was if he ever reached stardom, Sebastian went under the stage name Jupiter Roxx although it was more on the glam rock side. Once the band was in their senior year/early college, they began performing in local clubs in hopes of being discovered, and they eventually did. After getting signed, he wished to not be called Sebastian anymore, wanted to be called Jupiter, and renamed the band to be Malevolent Widow instead of just his stage name. From the record deal, they released two albums, their second one, Antichrist Superstar, was highly controversial. Due to the album, the band hit the mainstream shocking people which was something he had always reached for. He and his band are currently working on their third album in the midst of protests by various groups as their popularity keeps on growing. He is currently married to his long-time boyfriend named Tate, who he had met at a hotel with James and Marles, who held his piss to fuck him. His parents also became hippies at some point in life before they reunited with Jupiter.

hi, i'm xaria!

i'm xaria, i founded celebrity skin with my friend cat, 13, est. i came up with the forum bc she and i used to be in an rp group on tumblr together and jupiter is one of the characters; the gorup got inactive and we became indie and went through a crazy amount of shit as those characters with two of them being talking dicks and one of them being marilyn manson's butthole who was played by another one of our friends who i'll refer to as marles. we even did a barbie princess and the pauper au along with frozen and the sound of music. um yeah.

Jupiter Roxx
Jupiter Roxx

Back to top Go down

ALTENBERGER, sebastian Empty Re: ALTENBERGER, sebastian

Post by Apple White Sat May 03, 2014 1:52 pm

Congratulations!
you have been accepted! Please fill out all of the claims and start roleplaying!
Apple White
Apple White
Admin

https://celebrityskin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down