CELEBRITY SKIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
Affiliates
New Replies
Latest topics
» [twitter] @ulyssesrichardson
uh movie set i guess idk ((open 2 ppl in the film yeh)) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:31 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)
uh movie set i guess idk ((open 2 ppl in the film yeh)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:19 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» like father like duaghter ((lucille yahea idk rn))
uh movie set i guess idk ((open 2 ppl in the film yeh)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:37 pm by Darren Kosovan

» half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy))
uh movie set i guess idk ((open 2 ppl in the film yeh)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:29 pm by Sandy Richards

» the richardson residence ((hilary and amy lee; visitors allowed))
uh movie set i guess idk ((open 2 ppl in the film yeh)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:34 am by Amy Lee Richardson

» RICHARDSON, Sandy
uh movie set i guess idk ((open 2 ppl in the film yeh)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 pm by it me

» BARNHART, rosie
uh movie set i guess idk ((open 2 ppl in the film yeh)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:43 pm by Apple White

» [twitter] @jupiterroxx
uh movie set i guess idk ((open 2 ppl in the film yeh)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Jupiter Roxx

» ULYSSES RICHARDSON'S TROUBLED REBELLION
uh movie set i guess idk ((open 2 ppl in the film yeh)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:04 pm by Entertainment Weekly

The Weather
celebrity skin by Daenerys Targaryen on Grooveshark
Chatbox
Credits
Forum skin is created by PeachSmoke of Hitskin. Modifications are by Xaria. The forum descriptions are made by ab aeterno of Shine. The application is by Anna/little dove of Shine. Lyrics are from Hole's Celebrity Skin. No copyright infringement was intended. This site was created and modified on Google Chrome, so things may be out of place if any other browser is used. Don't steal anything from here unless given permission; be original.

uh movie set i guess idk ((open 2 ppl in the film yeh))

4 posters

Go down

uh movie set i guess idk ((open 2 ppl in the film yeh)) Empty uh movie set i guess idk ((open 2 ppl in the film yeh))

Post by James Slade Sun May 04, 2014 11:10 pm

James, having had all the camera men set up their cameras and whatnot, was on the set, in a position where he could easily observe what the actors in the scene were doing, how everything looked, and etc. He could also easily, if need be, get up to change things around set, or direct the actors if what they were doing was not quite the way he wanted it.
He called out for everyone to get into their ready positions, before signaling to the cameraman to do the filming countdown thing.
James Slade
James Slade

Back to top Go down

uh movie set i guess idk ((open 2 ppl in the film yeh)) Empty Re: uh movie set i guess idk ((open 2 ppl in the film yeh))

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sun May 04, 2014 11:16 pm

Ulysses was standing on set with the makeup artist doing some last minute touch ups before filming began for the day. He looked over to his co star and gave a small wave with a smile.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

uh movie set i guess idk ((open 2 ppl in the film yeh)) Empty Re: uh movie set i guess idk ((open 2 ppl in the film yeh))

Post by Lucille Kosovan Sun May 04, 2014 11:23 pm

Lucille, upon noticing Ulysses wave at her, looked over in his direction, and smiled back at him.
The hair and makeup artists were nearly through with prepping her for the film shoot, so she decided she would go over and give him (Ulysses) a proper greeting once they had finished working on her makeup and hair.
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Tue May 06, 2014 10:58 pm

Waiting for James to get the filming rolling, Ulysses got out his phone and took a quick selfie to post onto Twitter and Instagrs hoping to strike a conversation with Lucille sometime and give her his number. He couldn't deny how gorgeous she is.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by James Slade Tue May 06, 2014 11:47 pm

James, taking a seat in the director chair (idk what the formal name is ok...ok), called for cameras to begin rolling. "THREE! TWO! ONE! ROLL CAMERAS!" he yelled, looking eagerly onto the set.
James Slade
James Slade

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Wed May 07, 2014 9:39 pm

Thumbing through internet webpages on her phone, waiting for the shoot to begin, Lucille eventually decided to run a quick Google search on Ulysses.
She first looked up his name, then took it from there, scanning through the results that appeared on the first page of the search, and eventually deciding to snoop through his Twitter briefly. Seeing a freshly tweeted selfie, she decided to retweet it for the fuck of it, and followed his account, too.
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Wed May 07, 2014 10:26 pm

Ulysses was still on the Twitter app on his phone and saw that Lucille had retweeted his selfie and followed him, he decided to follow her back as well as people were quickly moving props around in anticipation of filming before they head outside for a couple scenes.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Wed May 07, 2014 10:52 pm

Having had her makeup and hair fully finished, Lucille decided to approach and possibly converse with Ulysses.
Walking over towards him, she waved in his direction before quietly greeting him with a simple "hello" and a friendly smile.
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Wed May 07, 2014 10:54 pm

"Hello. It's nice to meet you," said Ulysses to Lucille planting a kiss on her hand like a gentleman and smiled.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Wed May 07, 2014 11:19 pm

Blushing slightly at the sudden kiss, Lucille couldn't help but giggle a little, being slightly embarrassed. "Nice to meet you too," she replied, widening her smile. She could tell she was probably going to be able to get along with her costar pretty well.
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by James Slade Thu May 15, 2014 11:14 pm

"READY POSITIONS, EVERYBODY! READY POSITIONS!" James yelled to the set members, feeling a slight annoyance at everyone's seemingly disability to get on set, in position, on time.
James Slade
James Slade

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sat May 17, 2014 9:56 pm

Ulysses waved to Lucille and quickly went into his spot so James doesn't get more pissed off than he already is.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by James Slade Sat May 17, 2014 10:43 pm

After counting to three and doing the film director thingy, James cued for the cameras to roll and for the actors to begin their scene.
James Slade
James Slade

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Thu May 22, 2014 10:28 pm

He fixed the fedora that sat upon his curly hair as he walked through the set with a fake gun in his hand and lines of a cocaine like substance were being put on a piano with those who appeared to be flappers, including Lucille, were in the background.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Cayla Slade Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:36 pm

Cayla was spinning around near the snack area of the snack with her camera hanging from her neck. She realized that her flowery dress was really suitable to spin around in, and it complimented her cotton candy colored hair that she had dyed recently. "La la la!" she sang to herself smiling still spinning in the process.
Cayla Slade
Cayla Slade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down