CELEBRITY SKIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
Affiliates
New Replies
Latest topics
» [twitter] @ulyssesrichardson
this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:31 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)
this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:19 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» like father like duaghter ((lucille yahea idk rn))
this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:37 pm by Darren Kosovan

» half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy))
this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:29 pm by Sandy Richards

» the richardson residence ((hilary and amy lee; visitors allowed))
this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:34 am by Amy Lee Richardson

» RICHARDSON, Sandy
this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 pm by it me

» BARNHART, rosie
this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:43 pm by Apple White

» [twitter] @jupiterroxx
this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Jupiter Roxx

» ULYSSES RICHARDSON'S TROUBLED REBELLION
this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:04 pm by Entertainment Weekly

The Weather
celebrity skin by Daenerys Targaryen on Grooveshark
Chatbox
Credits
Forum skin is created by PeachSmoke of Hitskin. Modifications are by Xaria. The forum descriptions are made by ab aeterno of Shine. The application is by Anna/little dove of Shine. Lyrics are from Hole's Celebrity Skin. No copyright infringement was intended. This site was created and modified on Google Chrome, so things may be out of place if any other browser is used. Don't steal anything from here unless given permission; be original.

this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open))

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open)) - Page 2 Empty Re: this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open))

Post by Ulysses Richardson Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:36 pm

"Not to sound rude or anything since you're like my brother or something, but how the fuck can we be distant cousins if we look like exactly alike and have the same fucking birth date?" responded Ulysses, "I'm an actor, starred in a family sitcom at the age of 7, was in a really angsty teen drama, was in a really terrible marriage I'm glad that I got myself out of, an attempted rap career at the age of 8, being self-proclaimed 'pop culture trash', um I had a douchebag interview me recently. Yeah. I'm actually quite a nice person, but I'm just a vulgar person that like rainbow ponies, sunshine, and b-movies that just also happens to be a really romantic smartass."
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open)) - Page 2 Empty Re: this takes place in a grocery store idek ((lucille, christopher, open))

Post by Christopher Dumas Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:14 pm

"I was just trying to be creative..." he trailed off, somewhat offended. "Also, does that mean you're like, famous?"
Christopher Dumas
Christopher Dumas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:19 pm

He widened his eyes and asked, "Did I accidentally offend you? I apologize, I only slept for like three and a half hours. I definitely need to go to a sleeping clinic at some point in time. Yeah, I am. Just don't tell people in this store. Lucy and I would not want to be mobbed by random people since we're just grocery shopping, and they probably wouldn't want to deal with a cranky Ulysses."
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Dumas Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:52 pm

"No, you didn't offend me!" he assured him. "Also, you really should try seeing a doctor or something. That doesn't sound natural, and it definitely isn't healthy."
Christopher Dumas
Christopher Dumas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:57 pm

"I should, but I tend to oversleep sometimes I actually manage to fall asleep unless my alarm goes off which is of some sort of techno chicken sounds I got off Youtube. Lucy can tell you how bad my sleeping is," said Ulysses. He had been having problems with his sleeping patterns since the divorce.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Kosovan Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:06 am

Lucille had been standing there quietly the whole time, watching the two communicate, and was beginning to grow bored, though she decided to keep quiet about it as not to disrupt their conversation.
"Yeah," she finally said, yawning as she confirmed what Ulysses was saying, "he's telling the truth. I don't think I've ever seen someone sleep so little and still be able to function the next day without the use of some type of drug, honestly."
Lucille Kosovan
Lucille Kosovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:12 am

He looked up and nodded, "I think it's because of the coffee or my body got way too fucking adjusted to it. Or both. Probably both. The most I do when it comes to drugs is like cough syrup, Advil, and stuff like that whenever it's necessary."
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Dumas Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:36 am

"Mmm, could be. Caffeine definitely won't help you sleep, that's for sure," Christopher stopped for a moment, thinking, "And it's nice that you don't do like, hard drugs or anything. It's refreshing, I guess."
Christopher Dumas
Christopher Dumas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:41 am

"Yeah. I have secondhand embarrassment for Lucy's cousin. She's such a trainwreck. I'm surprised that Lucy and I are still managing to not have some sort of breakdown due to being child stars and all. But the casting couch situations are fucking nasty which is why I'm mostly just doing films that's easier for me to artistically connect to. There's a lesser chance that they'll tell me to suck 20 dicks just to get a role," replied Ulysses giving Christopher a bit of an inside look of what goes on in Hollyweird.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Dumas Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:48 am

"Sorry to hear about Lucy's cousin," Ulysses said, furrowing his brow slightly. "And is that really what it's like? I always assumed once you were established you didn't have to suck anybody off to get ahead, but I guess I was wrong. But it's good that you've got dignity."
Christopher Dumas
Christopher Dumas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2